« Home | National Sop Day on Chinese Calendar » | National Sop Day » | Effort » | Fantasy Biking » | 我也上報紙啦 » | Sop T-Shirt » | My feeback of NY trip » | NYC » | thanks sop » | 這麼容易就上報紙嗎? » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

生意越做越大

Last Thursday Laifu cooked for Lisa because she was heading back to VTech for school after cooking 2 month of dinner for him. The dinner was yummy.


And 大胖 also joined us. I think he really enjoyed it.


Lisa finally noticed the banner Laifu made for her!!! (Notice all those busy bodies in the kitchen!)


Cindy who made her fry patinas wore a blue tshirt and it was kind of interesting how the color of her tshirt is the same color as the...


SFC tshirt Laifu made for us!!! The tshirt is in high demand and Laifu can tell you about it.


We know deep down Cindy wants to be a part of us but she just can't get up enough courage to say that out loud. And it was too bad that Dorothy had to miss the dinner.

Thanks everyone for the surprise. I was so serious about Wednesday me being at my house and thinking someone would jump out of the closet or something...

Thanks to Danio for contributing to the photos.

good job on the post sop. good thing that u blog it first. If it was me, i would probablye put down "Is this the end of SFC???!!! @_@" as the title. and then put down "just kidding" in the body :p

the tshirt is surely in high demand. Ethan and Wally both wanted one.

Crikey! One minute I'm searching the web for things on cooking course, and the next I'm reading 生意越做越大. I'm not sure that's exactlly what I had in mind, Blogger, but I've enjoyed my visit. Now I'm off to try another search on cooking course.

G'day Blogger
I seem to have found 生意越做越大 while searching for things on baking. I can see why, but I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. Just thought I'd say hello :0)

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates