« Home | Vienna Teng Concert on April 30 » | 腳踏車日記 » | Let's Go Fishing » | How EVIL are you? » | Taipei on NY Times » | Glad » | Welcom to Harrisburg » | 尋找你心中的台灣意象 » | sop 的志向 » | 大家都很忙所以我來 PO » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Mark Your Calendars 4/29

Please save your date on 4/26/06 as we are planning to take Danio to have some yummy Peruvian Chicken (the one in arlington) before he leaves for his new adventure! Time has not been set yet but I am guessing we will go for dinner.

Peru chicken~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!! >Q<

*drools a bucket*

Okay...is it 4/29 or 4/26?? If it's 4/26, that means I have the following things to worry about:
1. My UN Seminar Paper due on 4/26
2. My Internet Law Final on 4/27
3. My Trust and Estate final on 4/29

However, if it's 4/29, please count me in!

u know i think i am dyslexic sometimes. i do mean 4/29...

Did anyone take pictures that day? I'd love to see you guys, especially Danio!

BTW, I'm done with my finals this weekend. I may come up to NoVA to host my parents first and come back to attend the commencement.

Oh, and I'm going back to TW for a month.....
Cannot wait to hang out with you after I move!!

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates