« Home | 2005 SOP Fantasy Camp Awards » | Smith Mountain Lake camping after thoughts » | Sop Fantasy Club » 

Monday, June 06, 2005 

First time blogger dedication to the SOP club

Yes this is my first time ever to write something on a Blog. With my very limited computer skill, anything more than using Word, googling, and checking emails/chatting on a computer is considered challenging.

And yes I am trying to maintain my status as an active member without paying dues by making my first time blogger dedication more sound than it actually is. Remember, everything is about being free

As the one who had done the least for this wonerful SOP camping trip, I want to thank you all for organizing, driving, cooking, and provide great fun throughout the trip. So now it's also time for me to contribute a random joke, which I got from my friend.

鈴木一朗 VS 王建民
上次一大早起來看王建民大戰鈴木一朗老爸在旁邊看報紙 換場的時候老爸突然問我:[鈴木一朗咧?]我:[換場了 剛剛下去][換什麼場 哇喜供鈴木一郎咧?]我:[啊就現在換場啊 待會換王建民了啦旁邊的老妹:[哥你白癡喔 把拔是問你"妳媽他人呢?"(台語)]......

You are the starter of a lot of conversation and interesting topics. Thanks for the history lessons.

Funny joke by the way.

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates