« Home | Vienna Teng at Wolftrap » | 生意越做越大 » | National Sop Day on Chinese Calendar » | National Sop Day » | Effort » | Fantasy Biking » | 我也上報紙啦 » | Sop T-Shirt » | My feeback of NY trip » | NYC » 

Sunday, August 21, 2005 

Happy Bday Lisa



belated i guess but happy bday lor~ =]

Dear All,

I really really appreciated what you did! I was so surprised when I saw you in the restaurant :-) Thanks for what you did.

thanks to laifu for his effort :p

What what....I missed something AGAIN!!!! Happy belated birthday Lisa. Sorry I was fighting for a seat in the library > <~~~

thanks for coming to dc this summer :) i think everyone was really blessed by your presense. hope things go well in VT.

Yeah, thanks for being a member and always a team player too.
but don't expect us to go visit you in VT. Unless we are looking for some boredness.

Or you guys can come to experience the retired life :P

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates