« Home | Official Email » | what da heck is the pole doing on our camp ground » | First time blogger dedication to the SOP club » | 2005 SOP Fantasy Camp Awards » | Smith Mountain Lake camping after thoughts » | Sop Fantasy Club » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

SFC Cabinet Members

Since we are pretty much NOT a democratic system here, I am just going to disregard that this is Eric's job and appoint my officers.

President - Eric
Secretary of Homeland Security - Kenny
Attorney General - Danio

It seems pretty easy to give out titles. So if anyone wants to hold 一官半職 just let us know.

*Dorothy doesn't want to hold any positions.

homeland security? what am I suppose to do?

protect me lah. i mean u r already doing that everyday so mite as well get the title. if you want other titles too you can have them.

Cool, I avoid commitments as much as I can

you know the cabinet members on here doesn't really do anything. when have you seen laifu done anything other than make fun of me =.=

it's all about pretty titles and no commitments. and plus like you all tell me from our politic lessons. a group centering around 1 person will generally die out when that person is gone =]

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates