« Home | Fantasy Biking 2 » | Happy Bday Lisa » | Vienna Teng at Wolftrap » | 生意越做越大 » | National Sop Day on Chinese Calendar » | National Sop Day » | Effort » | Fantasy Biking » | 我也上報紙啦 » | Sop T-Shirt » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

End of Summer - Sorta

It's almost the end of the summer and I'll be taking a 3 weeks trip to Taiwan. Just wanna thank all of you for making my summer a fun experience. Normally I would probably just have all the fun by myself or with Ken but this year I was able to share it with a bunch of new friends =]. Though the formation of this club is really buzzard and plus I don’t like to be in the spotlight but we found another way to relate, communicate, and most of all hang out with each other. I do not like the traditional way of hanging out, which is to just get together to eat and talk, simply because I rather ask strange questions and listen and learn from others so I was really happy to be able to pick up biking this summer, some camping, and the fishing trip we didn’t take. It would have been terrible to fish and catch all those cancerous fish the news has been reporting about as they are already suffering enough from the pollution. Beside the healthier way of hanging out, I am glad that we were able to show our care for each other through our numerous “food” get together. I think that’s probably the best way Taiwanese people know how to care for others. The summer comes to an end and everyone returns to their “normal” life, but I know the spirit of this club will continue on regardless of where we are heading and which direction we are taking in our lives. Plus there is still PSU/VT to visit and even possibly Princeton. *rolling my eye ball* And maybe during my 3 week stay in Taiwan, I’ll help with the preparation of the Taiwan chapter since we are already sending President Laifu to recruit and oversee the entire operation. =P

I am blessed to get to know you guys too.

question...
are we really going to visit VT?
I mean, what's out there anyways?
Unless we go there to bring Lisa supplies from here.

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates