« Home | SML Camping Thoughts » | SFC Cabinet Members » | Official Email » | what da heck is the pole doing on our camp ground » | First time blogger dedication to the SOP club » | 2005 SOP Fantasy Camp Awards » | Smith Mountain Lake camping after thoughts » | Sop Fantasy Club » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

Everything has a purpose

This is responding to Sophia’s camping afterthoughts.

The best thing about the SOP fantasy camp is the great company we all enjoyed, which every founding member had contributed to.

Thanks to Laifu for organizing and putting everything together. I didn’t realize until Sop brought up the “first impression” topic that Laifu and I only saw each other for a few times throughout these years. By getting to know Laifu (in person), I’ve learned that a person can be cool even if he is not able to tell the difference between red and green. After all, he brought a purple cup with him, totally Dorothy-friendly. Another thing is that I think Laifu provided more history information than I did.

Thanks to Sophia and Kenny for…easing some of my fear and doubts about getting married. I can’t believe how much I’ve learned from your interaction with each other in the very little time I’ve known you. As you all know, I claim to be a commit-phobia. One reason is that my commitments to relationship never turned out too well. Additionally, I enjoy being single so much and always feel sorry for couples who have unhealthy relationships, but nonetheless stay together because they are unwilling to solve their problems.

Thanks to Daniel for inviting me. I basically got to know all of you through him. Despite my ignorance of being a caring person sometimes, he still treats me as a good friend. I am extremely blessed because of this.

I have to quote something from the very-Christian-lady who sits next to me in the office--Everything has a purpose, if you think about it. Just by reading some of our afterthoughts, I’ll say that the SOP camp was relaxing, chilling, and inspiring!!

Go SOP Club

thanks dorothy =] i enjoy getting to know you better as well. i learned a lot from you through the trip too. just seeing your dedication on fitness is already a big thing not mentioning such a great team player. not much of those around anymore...

but as for laifu...the more i got to know him the more i am thinking about giving him away. LOL~

and danio is no longer just the 客氣老實人

to me, Dorothy's got commitment. and that is toward exercising and being healthy. That's something difficult to me since I always fall for those tempting food and find ways to get lazy.

Post a Comment

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the SOP Fantasy Club group pool. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Recent Comments

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates